Friday, December 23, 2005

"New York City Transit Strike: Epilogue" replaces "Issue 20 Gala"!

T-SHIRT WORN FOR 48 HOURS STRAIGHT WHILE HOUSEBOUND
You're so ugly. Why are you on me? Please help.

HARK! SONGS FOR CHRISTMAS

By Sufjan Stevens
Dude's a Christian. Good indie-angelic soundtrack for my walk.

WEST END AVENUE, SUN SHINING
This is great! Fresh air! Shin splints! After two blocks!

PEANUT BUTTER KASHI BAR, CONSUMED CA. 67TH STREET
Good thing I brought provisions. Provisions that taste like gravel.

PENSÉE UPON WATCHING WOMEN SMOKING OUTSIDE AN OFFICE BUILDING
All these beautiful women, smoking outside their office building! Cool.

32ND STREET AS SEEN FROM FIFTH AVENUE
Korean food! I could eat lunch, refuel....Must not stop.

27TH BETWEEN FIFTH AND MADISON
This is a stretch of thoroughfare I've never explored before!

MUSEUM OF SEX ON 27TH BETWEEN FIFTH AND MADISON
What the...? Hmm. Maybe I should go in? No time!

CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON BUILDING
Ornate gates call to mind Scorsese's paranoiac romp After Hours.

REVELATION UPON APPROACHING 23RD STREET
I'm so glad I did this but it's getting old.

1 Comments:

Blogger ..Lucy.. said...

So many creative websites. I must go to New York!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home