Friday, December 23, 2005

"New York City Transit Strike: Epilogue" replaces "Issue 20 Gala"!

T-SHIRT WORN FOR 48 HOURS STRAIGHT WHILE HOUSEBOUND
You're so ugly. Why are you on me? Please help.

HARK! SONGS FOR CHRISTMAS

By Sufjan Stevens
Dude's a Christian. Good indie-angelic soundtrack for my walk.

WEST END AVENUE, SUN SHINING
This is great! Fresh air! Shin splints! After two blocks!

PEANUT BUTTER KASHI BAR, CONSUMED CA. 67TH STREET
Good thing I brought provisions. Provisions that taste like gravel.

PENS√ČE UPON WATCHING WOMEN SMOKING OUTSIDE AN OFFICE BUILDING
All these beautiful women, smoking outside their office building! Cool.

32ND STREET AS SEEN FROM FIFTH AVENUE
Korean food! I could eat lunch, refuel....Must not stop.

27TH BETWEEN FIFTH AND MADISON
This is a stretch of thoroughfare I've never explored before!

MUSEUM OF SEX ON 27TH BETWEEN FIFTH AND MADISON
What the...? Hmm. Maybe I should go in? No time!

CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON BUILDING
Ornate gates call to mind Scorsese's paranoiac romp After Hours.

REVELATION UPON APPROACHING 23RD STREET
I'm so glad I did this but it's getting old.

1 Comments:

Blogger ..Lucy.. said...

So many creative websites. I must go to New York!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home