Saturday, January 14, 2006

More cats, with a focus on Jacques Tourneur's Cat People

CAT I.Q.
My dad thinks his cat's a genius. They unwind together.

CAT PEOPLE (I)
Reservations at "The Belgrade" are now being accepted. Watch out!

CAT PEOPLE (II)
The scene in Central Park is the one to beat.

CAT PEOPLE (III)
Strange days in the Amberson Mansion, hotbed of feline neuroses.

CAT PEOPLE (IV)
Quickening heel taps, a stealthy night, a hiss. Death bus.

CAT PEOPLE (V)
Papery water light spackles the ceiling. Cats hate swimming, swimmers.

THE CUTE FACTOR
At my parents' house, a special baby tundra cat rests.

MICKEY (I)
Disappeared while in-laws on vacation. What isn't the catsitter telling?

MICKEY (II)
Even after accidental Utah abandonment, was found safe and sound.

L'ENVOI
: IT HAPPENED ON WEST 89TH STREET?
There's a woman who walks her cat on a leash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home