Monday, January 09, 2006

Downtown Art Show

ART: FALES LIBRARY
By now does Karen Finley regret pouring chocolate on herself?

ART: GREY GALLERY
Couldn't see anything, but heard good things. No more wine.

BOBST LIBRARY
Seems cooler after reading Povel, though the floor's still tacky.

CROWD CONTROL
"Hey, I'm not a door." "Someone farted." Ow! My foot!"

GREETINGS
How many sweaty hands will we shake before it's over?

NOSTALGIA
Wish I saw Television in '75, not Cinderella in '89.

OVERHEARD CONVERSATION
"Do you like my hair?" "When it's short." "Really?" "Yeah."

REFRESHMENTS
Why not Scotch & pretzels? Hummus & Coke? Salsa? Chips?

SMALL TALK (I)
Finished her Ph.D., has a stalker, a gift for gab.

SMALL TALK (II)
Air kiss. Smile. "Munich was so great." Air kiss. smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home